Social Marketing Apps Make Life Easier
With the help of social media, it is easier than ever before for smaller businesses to get on the radar. All it takes is some patience and effort. The professionals at Social Ease will help your business get on the track it needs to get the results you are aiming for. We have all the knowledge when it comes to social marketing apps. You can trust us as one of the best social media marketing companies in the USA.
Just Think About It
Imagine every time you needed to make a phone call you only had a landline. What is this? The stone age? We are in 2019, after all. Although that scenario is a feverish thought, it is basically the marketer’s equivalent of not having the right apps and tools on their mobile device.
The right combination of apps will make your life a lot easier and will not force you to be tethered to your desk. That is why we have compiled a list of some of our favorite mobile tools for doing social on the go. Your success is our success. If you are looking for a list of the best social media apps, we have got you covered on that front too. Ask social media marketing companies today.
The Best Social Marketing Apps Out There
- Hootsuite Mobile
- Best for: Managing social networks
- Hootsuite Mobile gives you the flexibility to manage your social projects and collaborate with your team while on the go.
- Whether you need to make a last-minute edit to a social post or monitor customer conversations away from your desk, Hootsuite Mobile can help. Schedule content, publish posts to all major social networks, connect with customers, and approve posts from your team–all from a single app.
- Best for: Note sharing, tagging projects
- Evernote is a simple and intuitive note-taking app. If you’re drafting copy for social posts, writing notes for an upcoming campaign, or adding a team work back schedule—you’ll want to use Evernote.
- Evernote has some other handy features that allow you to share documents, tag projects by date or campaign type, and add links to other documents like decks or calendars. It’s great for personal use and team sharing, which makes it an ideal app for marketers.
- Hootsuite Enhance
- Best for: Image editing and effects
- Hootsuite Enhance is a photo editing app for iOS that allows you to edit and share photos on social. You can resize, crop, add filters or text to create the perfect visual.
- Enhance also takes the guesswork out of image sizing, with templates that meet the spec requirements for each social network.
- When your images are ready, share them directly from Enhance across your social networks, or schedule them for publishing later through Hootsuite.
- Best for: Image editing and design templates
- Canva has a photo editing app for iOS that allows you to edit photos, add text, stickers, frames, and effects to your social media photos. Canva benefits from a huge collection of free and paid photos so you can find images quickly depending on theme or style.
- Canva also offers pre-designed templates so if you’re in a rush, you don’t have to worry about choosing fonts or designs for image overlay. You can share photos directly to social or through a social media management tool.
- Best for: Basic photo retouching
- TouchRetouch is a retouching tool that allows you to remove unwanted content from your photos. It’s quick and easy to use, allowing you to take out anything from power lines to stop lights in just a few taps.
- If you post a lot of branded content on Instagram, this may become your go-to app, allowing you to turn any photo into an Instagram-ready post.
- Adobe Premiere Clip
- Best for: Editing social videos
- Adobe Premiere Clip is a video editing app that allows you to create, edit, and share social videos. You can easily edit clips, add titles, transitions, slow-motion effects, and audio to develop a high-quality social video on the go.
- With Adobe Premiere Clip you can sync your videos across all your devices and upload content directly to social. The app has more simplified features than the desktop version, but you have the option to send it to Premiere Pro on your desktop to make changes or do final touch-ups before posting.
- Best for: Editing live-action or GoPro videos
- If you take a lot of live action videos for your brand, then Quik for mobile is a great video editing tool. Created by GoPro, it allows you to quickly and easily edit your GoPro videos from a phone or other device.
- Quik also has a unique audio feature. You can choose from almost 100 free songs and Quik will automatically sync your transitions to the beat of the music.
- Best for: Editing short social videos
- Created by Apple, Clips is a handy tool for creating and editing square video. It’s best for capturing short videos on your iPhone and doing basic edits before uploading to social media.
- All videos in Clips are synced with the iCloud, so you can edit your videos across all your devices.
- Best for: Team communication
- Messaging app Slack is super useful for cross-team collaboration. If you’re working on a social campaign and need to share documents, get feedback, or come to a group decision quickly, you should use Slack.
- Slack has lots of useful features that allow you to set up working groups, tag campaigns, and search for old projects or campaigns in your conversation archives.
- Best for: Team collaboration and productivity
- When you’re working on a social campaign with multiple team members, it’s important to assign roles and responsibilities to make sure projects get done. The Asana app lets you organize and track your team projects from start to finish.
- With the Asana app you can create tasks, add documents and due dates, assign roles, and have conversations around the project. Asana works best if your team uses the G suite.
Call Us Today
When it comes to social marketing apps, trust our social media agency. We know exactly what your company needs to get your results. Call Social Ease today for more information. In no time, you will be a successful company in the United States. We are one of the best social media marketing companies.