You’ve registered to all your social accounts and your content is published. Now what should you do? How should you get the word out about your pages and where can you focus your time? Read on to learn more about how to kickstart your marketing initiatives and take full advantage of the space in your profiles to take you from the starting to the finish line of your social media campaign. These 12 social media promotion strategies will help spread the word about your social media pages to direct traffic and attention to your accounts. Social Ease is a top social media agency in the United States. Contact Social Ease today for your social media marketing needs to grow your brand!
Tips To Grow Your Social Media Presence
- First of all, it’s important for you to fill out your profile fully. While this may seem like a no-brainer to do, there is a surprising amount of space that many profiles don’t take advantage of. Unless your aim is an ultra-minimalistic look, the Facebook Page for your brand should be fully filled out.
- Instagram recently put in the ability to link other accounts and hashtags to your bio. People used to have to memorize the hashtags or creatively use emojis, but now you can use the space to promote other location-specific accounts and to add hashtags.
- Cross-promoting across channels is essential for reminding your followers that you have other social media accounts. This can resemble a link to the social media page accompanied with a call-to-action asking people to follow your account, or you can be more subtle and use the space in your bio to mention that you’re available on other networks.
- Unique or branded social icons can be a great way to get customers to remember your social media account. Many website themes now incorporate social media icons that are fairly easy to fill out.
- You can also promote your social accounts in newsletters & email signatures, and add social icons at the base of any promotional material you send out.
More Social Media Promotion Strategies
- There are many ways to target your ads to potential customers, such as targeting interest groups through Facebook’s audience data
- Tag products to your posts, as this helps identify your products to your customers and customers are able to easily access your website through the tag
- Social-only discounts are a great way to gain traction on your social media account while revving sales. Try offering a code in a social media post, or do flash deals with limited quantities through your social media
- Another type of social-only discount are contests & giveaways.
- Top social media agency Social Ease notes that you shouldn’t have the same type of approach for every network you use- tailor your approach according to the platform for optimal results
- Get your employees involved to amplify your brand content through employee advocacy tools such as Bambu
- An ambassador or loyalty program helps to create brand awareness as well as build loyalty. Consider tracking your successes and failures through a reporting software such as Sprout Social.
Contact Us Today
There are many social media promotion strategies you should take advantage of in order to fully have the type of social media presence you want. Social Ease is a top social media agency in the United States. Call Social Ease today for your social media needs!
Are you in the medical field and been wondering what the best ways to use social media for nurses are? As technology advances the use of social media is inevitable, but you need to make sure you are still following the guidelines and laws of your job. Social Ease provides social media services across the United States and is here to provide you with the information you need to utilize social media in order to be effective, but at the same time make sure that you are upholding the responsibilities and duties that are required of you.
What Does Social Media For Nurses Look Like?
With all the advancements in technology social media is becoming a bigger part of our everyday lives, but for nurses this could mean that they end up sharing information that shouldn’t be if they aren’t careful when it comes to nurses and social media services they have to make sure that they are navigating the networking sites carefully. This includes blogs, chat room, public forums, Facebook, Instagram, or any other site. There is an extremely thin line between professional and personal online etiquette. When you work in the healthcare industry, you have to make sure you are maintaining patient confidentiality and privacy no matter where you are. You also want to make sure that you are representing yourself and your place of employment positively so patients feel they can trust and rely on you. If you are using social media inappropriately, even when it concerns your personal life, you could end up in trouble with your employer. If your actions are severe enough you could even jeopardize your career and license.
As a nurse, you need to make sure you are never violating HIPPA standards. Detailed information about a patient should only be shared when the patient has given informed consent. Breaches of this confidentiality or a patient’s privacy on social media include posting videos or photos of a patient, posting photos or videos that show a hospital room number or patient records, description of a patient/their medical conditions/treatments, and referring to a patient in a degrading or demeaning manner. It doesn’t matter if these things are done intentionally or inadvertently the consequences will be the same.
However, not all social media platforms will have a negative effect on nurses. There are definitely positive ways a nurse can utilize these sites to benefit yourself as well as patients around the country. Blogging about the job and industry they love will help demonstrate how committed you are to your work and can cause patients to trust you even more. It also is a great way to stay on top of trends and cutting edge treatment, which will give a great impression to your employer or future employer. Having a presence through a blog can also help you get ahead in your career, which could lead to a raise or even a promotion. Twitter is also a great way to use social media as a nurse. This platform is seen as one of the quickest and easiest ways to stay in contact with people especially in times of need and crises. As a nurse, you can use it to post health safety warning, explain any medicine recalls, or answer emergency questions. It is a great way to provide quick assistance and answers to the public. You can also use it to get a healthcare-related topic that you’re passionate about trending! Facebook gives you the ability to post messages (both publicly and privately) as well as upload videos and photos. For a nurse, this platform can allow you to connect with others on a variety of different levels. It can also give you a way to bridge the large gap between healthcare providers like doctors and nurses and the patients they see.
Social Ease is providing social media services across the United States. As a social media agency, it is your job to stay on top of topics like how to use social media for nurses, and it is our job to provide the digital assistant you need to manage your online presence. Call or visit us today to find out how we can help!